Al continuar navegando con tu configuración de navegador actual, aceptas nuestra Política de CookiesX
Buscar empleo photocopiers
¿Buscas empleo de photocopiers? Tenemos 2 empleos vacantes de photocopiers, elige las ofertas de empleo que mejor se adapten a tu perfil en nuestra bolsa de trabajo. Tenemos puestos vacantes en poblaciones como València y en Pontevedra.
We are recruiting an INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for the Indigo digital printing Department in Vigo, for a Spanish company with headquarters in Galicia. Reporting to the head of the technical service their job will be the installation and maintenance of HP Indigo digital printing machines
- Installation and maintenance of machines in Portugal and Northern Spain
- Technical position, capability to advise customers and resolve incidents in HP Indigo digital printing machines
- Knowledge of machines at mechanical and software level
- Continuous training on the product to provide a proper service to customers
- Willingness to travelPROFILE:
- Technical training: Technical Engineering in the areas of: machinery, electronics, mechanical…
- Training in graphic arts will be positively valued
- Previous experience of 4/5 years in technical positions (maintenance of machines) in industry in the sector (digital printing, photocopiers, printers…)
English: Fluency required, continuous contact with HP
-Technical capacity to solve problems and advise customers (company channel)
-Decision-making with ability to provide solutions
-Great ability to resolve incidents customers have
- Customer orientation and autonomy
- Interest in ongoing technical training.
Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Immoabroad is looking for a administrative assistant to perform general office duties.
Your duties are related to property sales and management.
Answer telephones and take messages; distribute incoming calls; operate scanners, facsimile machines and photocopiers; create documents, spreadsheets and presentations; and answer routine inquiries from clients; support agents and brokers during the sales process. This involves photocopying sales documents, scheduling closing dates and securing public information about a property.
The administrative assistant sometimes performs duties related to property management. These duties include collecting and recording rent payments, creating work orders for maintenance technicians or building supervisors, scheduling tours for prospective tenants, paying utility bills and other property expenses and forwarding tenant complaints to the property manager.Education
Knowledge of the real estate industry, which include coursework in accounting, computers, business communication and office management.
Excellent computer skills, strong organizational skills & good writing skills in Spanish, English & French.