This Australian owned company has moved from strength to strength within their respective complementary medicine industry. With a wide range of impressive and respected brands in their portfolio, they continue to market and distribute their products throughout pharmacy and retail channels both in Australia and Internationally. Their products are used by consumers to enhance individual health and daily life. An exciting opportunity has presented itself in this small but high performing organisation for a Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
Reporting to the GM & Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for producing accurate, timely and quality documentations, standards and release of products. A key internal person you will be collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure TGA regulations are met. Key responsibilities include
Other Key responsibilities include
- Preparation of new ARTG listings and documents
- Review existing registrations for a portfolio of products against manufacturing records
- Inspect incoming products in line with TGA regulations before release
- Involvement in quality documentation, S&OP and review of product details.
Keys to your success:
- Conducting lab tests to produce precise/reliable data for supporting scientific investigations.
- Running samples on HPLC/GC/IR
- Performing routine tasks and following the strict methodologies for running analyses.
- Filling batch records as per production
- Constructing and operating standard lab equipment like pH meters, centrifuges etc.
- Ensuring that the pharmaceutical laboratory is resourced and well stocked.
- Recording and interpreting the results
- Using computers for mathematical calculations
- Demonstrating the practical procedures.
- Conducting researches on the identified topics related to research
To be successful you will be degree qualified in a science related discipline with demonstrated experience within a QA/QC or Regulatory Affairs or documentation validation. You will also have working knowledge of TGA regulation and experience in quality documentation and product review. The ability to organise and prioritise work in order to meet strict deadlines will be key to you succeeding in this role.
Apply today and don't miss out! or email your CV to Naysar on