About the Role
Our client is in need of a manufacturing expert with extensive experience gained in a modern, state of the art synthetic plant.
Your remit will be to establish a successful (profitable) nylon blends manufacturing operation in Sri Lanka.
Skills and Experience
- Coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices whilst coordinating actions with corporate staff
- Training and development of staff and managing quality and customer issues would be an added responsibility
- Provide technical expertise and effectiveness by selecting suitable machineries, processes and procedures
Our ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of synthetic products, product development, quality and customer parameters achievement. Product innovation and research work in nylon blends products would be an added advantage. You will also need:
- Highly developed communication skills (English)
- A degree or professional qualification in textile manufacturing
- High level of experience in weft knit synthetic operation. Additional product knowledge on knits and wovens would be an advantage
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Kate Porter on +61 405 102443 for a confidential discussion.
At Permanser, we have been recruiting in the fashion and textiles industry for over 30 years and have gained the knowledge, expertise and contacts to make your recruitment experience as stress free as possible. Our service covers every aspect of the industry, including manufacturing, design, product development, production, merchandising, sales, administration and everything in between. With our sister company, Bridgeworks, operating in Asia we are proud to say we have your national and international recruitment needs covered.
Visit us online at www.permanser.com.au
Like Us on Facebook! Connect with Us on LinkedIn! Follow Us on Twitter!