Synthetic Operation Consultant Job Description
Start-up Nylon blends factory and achieve profit with successful operation.
Skills and qualification:
· Age 40 to 55, English speaking ability.
· Minimum 15 years’ manufacturing experience in Modern state of the art synthetic plant.
· Core experience should be in Knitting, Dyeing & Finishing. Knowledge of variety synthetic products, product development, quality and customer parameters achievement. (Nylon blends would be very important Polyester and especially of their blends is secondary). Product innovation and research work in nylon blends products would be an added advantage.
· Degree and professional qualification in textile manufacturing. MSC or PHD would be and added qualification.
· Important experience should be in Weft knits Synthetic operation. (Warp knit products and Woven would be an added advantage).
· Should be able to provide technical expertise and effectiveness by selecting suitable machineries, processes and procedures.
· Synthetic factory start-up operation would be an added advantage.
· Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
· Training and development of staff and managing quality and customer issues would be an added responsibility.